Excellent review "Cranes at Water Metal Wall Decor"

"Cranes at Water Metal Wall Decor"

Excellent review "Cranes at Water Metal Wall Decor" Get back to nature with this wonderfully crafted metal wall art inspired by the waters reminiscent of a lake or coastline. The scene captures the regal beauty of cranes in their natural environment. Hand-painted metal. 26.5"W x 16"H. This was just the wall decoration I was looking for . I put it on a bathroom wall and it looks great. Very detailed and not flimsy to put together. I would definitely recommend it to a friend. have this item hanging outside on my balcony for 6 years, the color has not faded and it was left hanging during balcony repair and did not get damaged at all getting a second one for the other wall love this item. This goes perfect with my bathroom decor. Cranes are hard to find so this was wonderful to find. It matches my shower curtain,tissue dispenser, soap container and waste bucket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...